Hi,

Can anyone suggest anything regarding the following problem.

Basically, I ask the user to type a few sentences, in
<input type=text name=name> and on the next page I show everything
s/he typed asking "Are you sure you want to submit this...

Once clicked "YES" all data is being taken to the next page for
FINAL submission to mysql. (all is done in one php script though)

But anyway, the problem is that when I see the final data in the
database, there's only 1 word from the sentence the used has typed
in, i.e if I submit "Hello my name is Vlad", the only word that will
end up in the database would be "Hello". What is the best solution to
overcome this?

Thanks,
Vlad