OK, hope you don't mind I follow up a question, and it will be up to you to answer or
not, this is very general and important to me.

My whole project main template is FILE.PHP, the content is changed based on the values
sent via QUERY_STRING. SO:

Below is the approximate outline: (basically the content is loaded from smaller
scripts, but main does language switching, loading menu in appropriate language and so
on.

FILE.PHP
 _about.php
 _one.php
 _two.php

So my question is, is it better to use separate .PHP file for every part of the page
and load template design requirements (like 'header' and 'footer') via REQUIRE() so
there's no conflict with sessions for instance? Because the code is already BIG:

http://www.kulchitski.com/btl/source.php

So anyway, for who are experienced the question goes, is it better to use separate
file for every script? Or do like I do use one main and then include('content'php')
based on the value passed in the string.

With my current session problem I don't thnk I can overcome the problem with current
design structure, I need to use different file for ADMIN because the template is
already formed before it included the file with the script that tries to create a
session.

Anyway, this certainly makes it clearer - thank you guys.
Vlad