I have attempted to compile PHP with the CyberCash module. I have run
./configure --with-cybercash=mckdir, and all appeared to go fine, but when I
call the cybercash functions I get a fatal error call to undefined function.

I've tried to spot the line that says Checking for CyberCash ..... Yes, but
everything scrolls by so fast I can't see it. Once I did a ./configure....
|grep CyberCash, and I got errors, but I was returned a line that said
Cybercash .... Yes, so I figured a normal ./configure --with-cybercash would
work.

I'm on RedHat 7.2 and PHP 4.1.1. I would be happy to have ideas on how to
proceed or hear of other's success stories with PHP and CyberCash.

Thanks!
Gabe