hi  friend,

do we have static variables in php?

If we have can u give the syntax!!1

Thanks in advance
Balaji

------_=_NextPart_001_01C1D70D.F3519000

hi there,

I'm trying to upload a file using php on an apache server running on
linux.

The code of the form I'm using is as follow:

<form  enctype=\"multipart/form-data\" method=POST
action=$PHP_SELF?action=doupload >
<input type=file name=file size=30>
<input type=text name=zio size=30>
Upload
</button>
</form>

when I press the submit button after selecting the file, nothing
happens.
I tried to print the filename passed by the form but it is empty.
If I run the same page on my win2k server, everything works fine.
It seems as that the form doesn't pass post variables. I also tried to
delete the enctype parameter and in this case the variables are printed
on screen.

Is there any particular setting on linux for this page to work?

thanks

------_=_NextPart_001_01C1D70D.F3519000--

Information contained in this E-MAIL being proprietary to Wipro Limited
is 'privileged' and 'confidential' and intended for use only by the
individual or entity to which it is addressed. You are notified that any
use, copying or dissemination of the information contained in the E-MAIL
in any manner whatsoever is strictly prohibited.