On Friday, March 29, 2002, at 11:50  AM, GENESiS DESiGNS wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Would anyone out there be willing to teach me how to make a
> database-driven web
> site with PHP and MySQL? My MSN Messenger email is:
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> THANKS!

Well, there are places that teach classes on this subject.  There are
also books devoted especially to this subject.  O'Reilly is coming out
with one, there's one advertised at sitepoint.com, and there are more
(like Visual QuickPro PHP Advanced by Larry Ullman or PHP and MySQL
Database Applications by Bulger and Greenspan).

It's a big topic, you're best off reading one of these books and then
asking here for help on specific questions.

Erik

----

Erik Price
Web Developer Temp