At 29.03.2002  10:22, you wrote:
>Hello,
>
>What will a database-driven web site do for? How does it releive stress on
>me?
>What is it good for? Why should I learn it? Thanks,
Think of a template,
You set up a design , and put database data in it.
If you have any changes on your website, youŽll change some parameters in the
db and the whole site works with these new values.
Also If you develop for customers, you can have the final site in your db and
just switch on/off some "extras" on customers demand with just a few clicks.
There are a lot of reasons why to use it, but for me these are the main
reasons.
Small work, big effort.
HTH Oliver