It looks like you've got a closing curly bracket "}" for your switch
statement, but not for your while statement.

Also, have you read up on the switch statement? Keep in mind that if
something matches your case 1, it will also fall through and execute
case 2, case 3, etc... unless you include break statements. e.g. try
this:

switch ($row)
{
   case 1: