Kris,

Idi na phpbeginner.com tam est 'tutorials' dlya tebya.

Vlad

-----Original Message-----
From: Kris Vose
Sent: 3 êâ³òíÿ 2002 ð. 12:42
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [PHP] register session

I am trying to register a session after verification of username and password.

It looks like this:

session_start();
If ($name = $aa) && ($username = $ab)
{
session_register("valid_user");
echo "<script>window.location=\'admin_.php'\</script>";
}
else
{
echo "Your username/password is incorrect";
}

On each page that I want secure I include a script that checks for the
session_register().  It looks like this:

session_start();
global $valid_user;

if (session_is_registered("valid_user"))
{
echo "you are registered";
}
else
{
echo "you are not registered";
}

This code is not working and it sends a warning message like this: Warning: Cannot
send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at
/var/www/focus-capital/BetterBus/1/admin_.php:7) in
/var/www/focus-capital/BetterBus/1/admin_.php on line 126
you are registered 1 - Send Mail

I have not used sessions before and I am wondering if I am doing some wrong with the
syntax?