Hi
One method is to use javascript to get the clients date/time then create a
diff between that and your time and use it to change the display times.
Here is a demo of getting the remote date and time
<pre>

<head>
         <title>Untitled</title>
<?if(!isset($Submit)):?>
         <script language="JavaScript">
         <!-- begin
         function gogo() {
         var dt = new Date();
         var mm,dd,yy,h,m,s;
         mm = dt.getMonth()+1;
         dd = dt.getDate();
         yy = dt.getYear();
         h = dt.getHours();
         m = dt.getMinutes();
         s = dt.getSeconds();
         document.location="<?echo
$PHP_SELF?>?Time="+h+":"+m+":"+s+"&Submit=yes&Month="+mm+"&Day="+dd+"&Year="+yy

         }
         // end -->
         </script>
<?endif?>
</head>
<?
if(isset($Submit)):
         echo "Remote date = $Month/$Day/$Year $Time <br>";
endif;
?>

</pre>

Tom