I rather agree here:

* Beginner
* Intermediate

will make it more sence. A newbie always knows he's notthing else than a
beginner, someone who knows PHP but not sure of many silly things knows that
in intermediate-categorized FAQs we have most of the answers, and an
advanced user is not scared of read the complex programming terminology in
the advaced section.

Kewl, no?

we're getting closer now.

Maxim Maletsky