I don't understand what the curly brackets are for in this query.. I don't
ever use them and it seems to work fine without them over here.. But I don't
know if that's where you are having.the trouble..

"]=("UPDATE {$config["prefix"]}_items set quantity =quantity - 1 WHERE id =
'$ItemID'");

I don't thing the quantity - 1 part will work in a query like that will it?

Suggest:

$quantity -= '1';
"]=("UPDATE {$config["prefix"]}_items set quantity =$quantity WHERE id =
'$ItemID'");

At the very simplest, it seems that the $ on =quantity would be necessary
too..

Hope this jogs something..

Bob Weaver

news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]...