Since you didnt make it clear, do you even have MySql and php on your
server? Are you looking to just move your data or looking to get php & mysql
installed on the server as well? (SERVER = production site, not localhost)

if you just wanna move data, like everyone else said phpmyadmin rocks, but I
do have a recommendation for ya before you jump to the ease of a GUI.

Learn how to work in the command line, for the type of situation you are
trying to resolve, after you learn that THEN work with a GUI like
phpmyadmin.

this will both give you a better understanding of mysql commands and also
help you to fully appreciate the usefullness of phpmyadmin. -lol

if you dont already have mysql php installed on your prodution site, see
what it will cost you to have  it installed etc, if anyhting, and if its
already suppossed to be there, make sure they have set it up for your use,
some times ISP's wont create you a database till you ask, or even have the
latest version of php intalled for that matter. Even though it's suppossed
to be included in your server "option".

hope it helps.