I need to automatically create a .PDF file from a *dynamically created* text
file, then .ZIP that file up.  Then *ultimately* have that file attached to
an email and automatically sent.

Can PHP do .PDF files?  .ZIP Files?

The caveat on the .PDF file is; it also needs to be locked (or password
protected) like an EBOOK, where the end user will not be able to copy and
paste out the contents -- I'm considering them not being able to print it
also-- just the ability to view it on the screen.  Can PHP help with all
this?

If so; if anyone has some sample code, that would be *very* helpful.

Thanks.
Jason