Miguel Cruz wrote:

> On Mon, 8 Apr 2002, Gordon Stewart wrote:
>
>>Just as a curiosity - (I dont need / Want it now - Maybe later....)
>>Where / what site, can we get a list of the valid country/city codes ?
>>

> Someone else has already provided you with a site.
>
> I'd just add that validating international numbers against any sort of
> list is bound to lead to extreme annoyance. Even telephone companies have
> trouble keeping track of changes.
>
> miguel

I have to agree with that. I have given up on validating a phone number.

When I sat down and thought about it there are too many problems. These problems range
from country codes,

city codes , and area codes all changing daily to business phones. Your
looking at #*. + ( )- and probably many more I haven't thought of. Looks
like I will only check if something is there.

Gary