Any help with this problem would be greatly appreciated.

I'm running PHP 4.1.2 on Win 2000 and Apache.

The following snippet runs perfectly when I use php_gd.dll but generates a
garbled warning message when I switch the extension to php_gd2.dll. The only
change I make to my setup is the corresponging extension directive in the
php.ini file.
I get the following error message, similar ones appear for any of the
trutype related functions I call in the rest of my code.

"Warning: @Ép in c:\program files\apache group\apache\htdocs\test.php on
line 10"
(line 10 being the imageTTFText call in the following code:

  $image = imagecreate(500, 500);

  define( 'BEIGE', imagecolorallocate($image, 245, 245, 220) ); # Background
color
  define( 'BLACK', imagecolorallocate($image,   0,   0,   0) );

  imageTTFText($image, 32, 0, 100, 100, BLACK,
'c:/WINNT/Fonts/times.ttf','HELLO');

  header('Content-type: image/png');
  imagepng($image);

Cheers,