Hi all. I really wish I could contribute here and help
people out too but i don't know a fraction of the
stuff that you gurus do.
I try not to bug you all with too many questions and
try to figure it out/learn on my own as much as
possible.

I am trying to figure out how i could send an email to
everyone listed in a file. the file contains a name
followed by a space followed by their email followed
by a carriage return. the number of entries in the
file changes. i would like to send the newletter to
everyone in the file and have their name put in the
email as well. (since i don't endorse spam I assure
you this isn't for such purpose).

>From what i'm able to figure out on my own, I think
i'm going to need something that reads the file into
some array which separates each entry based on the \n
and the space and some sort of loop (for, while, etc).
I have no idea how complex of a task this is but i
would appreciate any help or ideas! thanks! (note: i'm
on php4.0.4pl1)

-mark