On Thu, Apr 11, 2002 at 01:33:40PM -0400, Erik Price wrote:

> http://utvikler.start.no/code/php_coding_standard.html

Uch! Uch! Uch!  I don't like their nesting ideas:
   if (condition)                 // Comment
   {
   }
   else                           // Comment
   {
   }

This is the standard I learned and find easier to read:
   if (condition) {
      # Comment
   } else {
      # Comment
   }

http://www.perldoc.com/perl5.6/pod/perlstyle.html has some ideas too.
But it also calls for "uncuddled elses."

Here's a link to another style guide
http://slashcode.com/docs/slashstyle.

In essence, you'll find that tastes vary.

--Dan

--
               PHP classes that make web design easier
        SQL Solution  |   Layout Solution   |  Form Solution