List members,
     I am sure this was probably mentioned before I joined the list, but when members
post to the list using the PHP tags around the script, a number of web-based PHP mail
apps attempt to process the script server-side and those of us blessed with such
systems see either nothing or unintelligible garble with some of the funniest
hyperlink behaviors I have seen in a while.
     In case anyone's curious, I am using Earthlink's webmail, which is a PHP3-based
app (with several issues, particularly handling escaped characters and special
characters in message replies).
     Am I one of very few persons experiencing this?  If not, could we (or have we
already) adopt some policy to enable those with this challenge to see code on postings?

Regards,
--
Barry C. Hawkins
Systems Consultant