From: Matthew Walker
Sent: Thursday, April 11, 2002 3:58 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [PHP] ImageTTFText Problems...

I’m having no luck using ImageTTFText(). I have a .ttf barcode font that
works fine on windows if I select it in a word processor, but when I try
and use it with PHP to generate barcode images, it outputs a blank
image. I can select other TTF fonts, and they work fine. Just this one
seems to have a problem.

I’ve read that a font won’t work with PHP if it isn’t Unicode
compatible. Is there any way I can check this? Or is something else
probably wrong?

Matthew Walker
Senior Software Engineer
ePliant Marketing