At 14.04.2002  14:55, you wrote:
>Thank's Oliver,
>now i have come up to this: <?
>print ("<a href=german$PHP_SELF>link german</a>");
>?>

echo '<a href="german/'.$PHP_SELF.'/link german</a>");
It should like this, but I don´t know your encironment, so I put some "/" in
hope you get it fixed
or if you want to cat these vars to a new word
$link = "german".$PHP_SELF."link german";
echo '<a href="'.$link.'">FOO</a>");

>and this seems to work as long as i add these php tags inside html, but how
>do i insert this inside my array which is in the .js format (javascript) ?
>any ideas that could help me? or would you need to look at the array?

Maybe you´re mixin´up two things, where php is enough.
But as I cannot know whats in your JavaScript, I can give you only a hint.
Your JavaScript should be echoed also, To avoid conficts with java´s "'"
you should escape them and/or the " .
so it would look like
echo " some javacode \' (foo)\' ";
And as another hint "JavaScript" is client-side while PHP is serverside.
You´re just delivering a page to the clients browser.
HTH Oliver

>Btw. excuse the question but what means HTH in the end of our reply?

Hope this helps