I get this errormessage when trying to make my logon work:

Warning: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent
(output started at /path/to/my/little/session.inc:9) in
/path/to/my/little/session.inc on line 10

line 10 contains: session_start();

It does however seem like I am "logged in", becase at the bottom of my page,
my logout button is appearing. (which it is only supposed to do if
"session_is_registered(session_id)"

When clickign the logout button I get this message:
Warning: Trying to destroy uninitialized session in
/path/to/my/little/session.inc on line 37

Where line 37 says:    session_destroy();

Anyone...?
Anyone have any links to any really good php session examples? I have read
quite a few of them now...