At 3:02 AM -0700 15/4/02, Alexander Javier wrote:

>Hello to all. Please help me in this problem of mine.  I have an html
>template with a frame. I'm using phplib's templating functions to
>replace values in the templates. How do i also replace values both in
>the main template (frleft.htm) and in the html page contained in the
>frame? My code looks like the following:

You can't use PHP to change the content of an existing frame.
You can use Javascript, but it gets ugly real fast.

So you will need to regenerate *all* the frames with each request.
This requires maintaining state across the frameset and the child
frames. You could do that either by embedding a GET string in the
URL of the frame pages, or using cookies. I prefer the GET option
as it works for all users.

 ...R.

p.s. PHPLIB questions are best asked at [EMAIL PROTECTED]