be sure that the path to the include file is relative to the script that was
requested
by the user. that's important if you include include-files into included
files.
you then have to make sure that the path to your include-file in the
include-file is
relative to the file that included the file, in which the include-file is
included.
*lol* what a sentence. anyway, hope you get my meaning!
another problem is using include "/myincfiles/myfile.inc";
this way it could be searched in the root of the server, where for sure
your file can't be found. use relative path instead:
include "./myincfiles/myfile.inc";
"./" means the same directory.
or use an absolute path, which has to contain the whole path from the
server's root, e.g.:
include "/wwwroot/somedir/yourdocroot/myincfiles/myfile.inc";

Regards Michael