From: Alexander Skwar [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, April 23, 2002 4:45 PM
To: Leotta, Natalie (NCI/IMS)
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [PHP] arrays in a class

»Leotta, Natalie (NCI/IMS)« sagte am 2002-04-23 um 16:37:37 -0400 :
> Wow.  Now I'm feeling dumb...  It does work with my non-array vars
> though -

Yes, it doesn't suprise me that it works with non arrays.  The parser
doesn't seem to be clever enough to catch that you want to pass [0] as the
array index to the class var apcs of $this.  Instead of doing it the way I
just suggested, you could have also done "{$this->apcs[0]}", I think.  I
seem to remember that this also should be possible - but IMO that's even a
lot more broken than my way and I've never used it.

> Thanks!!

np

Alexander Skwar
--