Miguel Cruz wrote:

> Someone else has already provided you with a regex. I'll provide you with
> a new question: Why store it that way? Just create a new field to hold the
> name of the user who last modified the description. Then you don't have to
> do all that processing, and you aren't unnecessarily intermingling
> formatting with data.

    Because I didn't originally write the script that does it, and at this point in
the game, it's easier to just strip the data, than it is to rewrite the whole code,
and redo the database.  A database that already contains information too.

--
H | "Life is the art of drawing without an eraser." - John Gardner
  Ashley M. Kirchner <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>   .   303.442.6410 x130