Hi,

I am not a PHP programmer. (Sorry Guys;-)
Although, I am working on a PHP portal type site, where I need to
integrate as seemlessly(?) as possible an outside specialized leased
Search Engine Service done with ASP (I suppose? ".asp").

I have been looking everywhere for this info. Just can't seem to get
it all together.
I done some tests but the images acompanying the Search form are not
following. I suppose if I ask the them to put absolute paths... ?

--- 1.  Is it technically possible with PHP to interact with the
engine's pages and the results it pushs so that it feels as if it was
part of the site?

--- 2.  I don't understand the differences between "include" ,
"fopen" and even "@fopen".
What would be the best way to do the job if it is "doable" of course ;-)

Best regards,

Yves