Hi guys, trying to get my head around possible code for this problem.

My website has various sections which have their own directory like below:

HOME - Main part of the website
CHARTS - Various DJ charts
MUSIC - Review, News and other things

and so on..

At the top of each page I have a link panel which depending on which section
of the site you are in shows the links back down the directory system.

For example:

http://www.danceportal.co.uk/diary/2002/may/

has this in the panel:

Home / Diary / 2002 / May /   <-- These are links back down the system of
directories.

http://www.danceportal.co.uk/charts/randumian/mon-22-apr-2002.php

has this:

Home / Charts / Randum Ian / Monday, April 22, 2002

Is it possible to automate this in a template so that it can work out where
it is and create the correct links?

If you need an example of how it is now please visit my website
http://www.danceportal.co.uk/home/.

Regards, Ian.
---
Randum Ian
DJ / Reviewer / Webmaster, DancePortal (UK) Limited
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.danceportal.co.uk
DancePortal.co.uk - Global dance music media