Not for server side. You can use a META REFRESH on the client side, but
I personally find that ugly.

This is why I always write my functions so that they don't output
anything. They just assign the output to a variable and return it. That
way, I can call the function anywhere, save the result, and just echo
that variable where ever I need to.

---John Holmes...

<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

{