I don't know, every time i submit the form w/ the checkbox checked. it gives
me the echo string which comes when the if is not executed..it adds the
entries from the form to the guestbook table, but doesn't add the name and
email to the mailinglist table. it doesn't give me any php or mysql errors.

Jule

--
Jule Slootbeek
[EMAIL PROTECTED]