Greetings guys,
 Special greetings to Steve,Nathon,Michael,John and ANYBODY else who was
kind
 enough to help me.)

 Posted this a couple of days back but have compleated some of the
 work....some balance(scroll down)

 o.k heres the "rough" project (its for a personals site):

 1.Take user details (email,username,password, address date-of-birth etc),
 preview them, write to database, make a folder with the username of the
 user,send an email for confirmation.
 (*****I finished coding this, you wont have to do this*****)

 2.user should be able to upload upto 5,pics each pic not more than 50
k,into
 particular folder.
 3.User can delete any picture and add more

 4.User can "tick" which pic they want to display and which not.
 (******Did this too********)

 5.there should be a quick look where when someone wants to join they click
 on "quick" look and they see photo with short description (Photo should be
 resized via program) eg:

 |-------------------------------------
|              |
| Photo 1 | Part of description ...
|              | join to see full (Link)
|              |
|-------------------------------------
|              |
| Photo 2 | Part of description ...
|              | join to see full (Link)
|              |
|-------------------------------------
|              |
| Photo 3 | Part of description ...
|              | join to see full (Link)
|              |
|-------------------------------------
|              |
| Photo 4 | Part of description ...
|              | join to see full (Link)
|              |
|-------------------------------------

   etc etc

 THATS IT! if you feel you can do it or have alredy done a similar project,
 write in, will respond with images etc, with my company website URL and my
 personal phone no if you want to talk about the work.

 Any questions...just ask.
 Dont bother with the designing part.
 IMPORTANT: I will need comments everywhere explaining EXACTLY what is being
 done.

 Cheers,
 -Ryan.