Good day,

Calm down, the excessive !'s are a bit unnecessary.

One possible solution is to read the entire thing into one string, and then
use the split or preg_split function on the \r against it.  This will give
you an array with one line per entry.

Darren Gamble
Planner, Regional Services
Shaw Cablesystems GP