Sorry if this mail sounds like flame,
but "google" (49) is your friend, or if you like a lot of pages
use www.alltheweb.com (494).
Thats a good side of Opera 6, there are two fields, where
you can enter searchwords, one for google, one for alltheweb.
Makes it easier to search and one does it more often.

Oliver
(I like the word "dudettes" :) )