Hello all

I am using ‘auto_prepend_file’ to include a load of files.

This is prepended to all PHP parsed files. The prepend files contain the
HTML for the framework of my site.

How I want to create an XML file for other web sites to use. I do this by
getting some data from a database and packaging it as RSS.

Correctly, PHP appends my prepend file HTML on top of the XML.

I do not want that, as it produced invalid XML. :-((

Is there a way to say, for example: Prepend this file to all files, but NOT
this one?

i.e. is it possible to ‘turn off’ the prepend functionality on a page by
page basis??

Thanks for your comments

S.