I see a PHP page that adds an entry to the database then goes to a page
that says Your entry has been entered from the PHP page.  what I am looking
for is how to redirect after that page has been submitted and the entry is
added to the database and the page tells me that I have entered the
information into the database IF I would like to add another entry in to
the database, again using php.  I dont think I submitted this to the wrong
group.  I thought for a moment that I might get hammered for asking a mixed
javascript, php, mysql question, but I thought that someone would actually
see what I was trying to do.  But just to let you know I just worked around
the problem by closing out that php tags entering some jscript and and html
and then re-opening the php tags.  So thank you any hoo.

Thank You

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Daniel Negrón
Lotus Notes Administrator / Developer
KB Electronics, Inc.
954.346.4900x122
http://www.kbelectronics.com

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

|--------+-------------------------->
|        |          "1LT John W.    |
|        |          Holmes"         |
|        |          <holmes072000@ch|
|        |          arter.net>      |
|        |                          |
|        |          05/06/02 10:08  |
|        |          AM              |
|        |          Please respond  |
|        |          to "1LT John W. |
|        |          Holmes"         |

  |      To:     <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, "Daniel Negron/KBE"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>                                                  |
  |      cc:
                                                         |
  |      Subject:     Re: [PHP] Redirect after submit

Where exactly do you see PHP fitting into this. It looks like it's all
Javascript, and that's client-side nonsense...

---John Holmes...