Hi
I have a funny request; I wrote a system for a client and am rather
concerned that I am not going to receive payment for the work done. They
want me to hand over the code before they are willing to pay, so
basically I will be left at their mercy; if they don't pay, they will
still have a working version of the system...
So, is there any way I can inconspicuously code in some boo-boo's that
are time related etc. Something that will bomb the mysql tables or break
some code if it is not "unlocked" within a month etc.
I'm not sure if people out tjere might have existing safeguard tools
etc, so I'm open for suggestions.
PS, I know about Zend's encrypter, but since it will live on their
server, I don't think it will help much since they will need the
decrypter on there anyway right?

Thanks