> Dan - It seemed pretty obvious to me too, but again, the ini file
> hasn't  changed since the whole thing worked. What has changed are the
> permissions  under NT. I've tried changing the /tmp permissions, but
> the combinations  are considerable, and I don't have time to try them
> all. I was hoping  someone could point me in the right direction.

/tmp doesnt exist under windows - thats a unix path. Try changing it to a
path that does exist. I dont use windows so you will have to try one of the
following (assuming the dir you want it c:\temp\)

  c:\\temp
  c:\temp
  c:/temp

One of those should work... I dont know if you need to escape php.ini
values (hence the \\ and \ options).

--
Dan Hardiker [[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
ADAM Software & Systems Engineer