> I was talking in general. The BBS was simply an example to
 > make things clearer. I am *not* developing a BB system!
 > If you want you can think of a immaginary tool that makes
 > a website load twice as fast, need the half web
 > space and makes the website look nicer, of course at lower

OK, if you're producing something with a significant commercial value
then spring for the dollars to pay for zend encoder and use it.  Seems
like some people want it both ways - my code is different and unique and
has commercial value in and of itself but I'm not prepared to spend real
dollars to protect it, I want free code to do that.

I suspect that many people in this situation have an overly high opinion
of their code and, in reality, there are open source or free
alternatives that do much the same (albeit elegant and easily
customisable or whatever) and, as such, not worth spending the money on
zend.

CYA, Dave