No....keep writing to the list.  Next time, you might actually
give the example like you did here so that, hopefully someone will be able
to answer you better (I have a problem of not including enough
myself).  The first question, in itself, sounded like a basic question.  I
would be surprised if you didn't get a lot of heckling about it.  I tried
to keep my answer from sounding bad to you the first time because I have
been there and still am there.  Most of us have, but some won't admit
it.  Sometimes I forget it too. :)
         I am not an expert at PHP / MySQL.  To me it would sound like the
one = is assigning the $VerifyPasword[ContactID] whatever is in
$_SESSION['ContactID'] which would mean that the else part would never be
executed.  Honestly though, there is a lot that I don't know.  I know very
little compared to how much I don't know.  So I will also post this to the
list and hopefully someone will know the answer to this.