This is a bit of a tricky one, as a search engine isn't just some 10 line
code you can quickly type and expect to work. It'd be quite complex, because
you have to run several queries for each of the boolean types, and you also
have to account somehow for case-sensitivity.

I'm currently working on a search engine to incorporate into my Content
Management System (more info at http://www.inspirationstudios.co.uk/dot/cms)
that incorporates all your requirements so I'll get back to you with some
more coding info once I've worked on it there.

000001c1f924$1b35bcd0$ea553944@cc1966780a">news:000001c1f924$1b35bcd0$ea553944@cc1966780a...