From: Manisha [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, May 14, 2002 11:47 AM
To: php-general
Subject: [PHP] Problem with the double quotes

I want to display the content of  a file containing  double quotes.

It is giving me error. I experimented with one small string variable. If I
add 'Slash' manually, then it is ok. But addslashes function is not working

$str1 = addslashes("this is the " " msg ");

This gives me error. But

$str1 = addslashes("this is the \" \" msg "); This is ok.

Manually adding slah to big file quiet impossible. Is there any good
solution for this ?  How to convert double quotes of file into \" ?

Thanks in advance

Manisha