On Mon, 2002-05-13 at 18:03, Michael P. Carel wrote:
> Hi to all,
>
> How could i automatically enable Java in a Web browser to execute java
> script using PHP. I have some javascripts line's in my PHP script and im
> worried that it will not work if the browser was not java enabled. Or is
> there any why to execute a java script line in PHP without enabling the
> browser java capability.
>
> Thanks in advance.
>

> Regards,
> Mike

Java != JavaScript, but that's beside the point.

Anyway, the answer is essentially 'No'. If you want your stuff to work
anywhere, don't use Java or JavaScript, or don't let users in if they
don't have it turned on. If I (as a surfer) turn off JavaScript or Java
in my browser settings, you can assume I want it off and will be very
unhappy if a script changes that behind my back.

--
 Torben Wilson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 http://www.thebuttlesschaps.com