Dear Folks,

I am trying to set up Suse Linux Server with sybase and PHP.
While configuring my computer with these software I am getting some problem.

Actually, I have done following steps:

- first of all I Installed the SuSE 7.0 Linux (then apache is installed by default)
- then Sybase-ase-11.0.3.3-2 is installed with sybase-CT
- then I stopped the apache server and installed PHP from its tar PHP-4.0.4pl1 using
following command
        tar -xvf php-4.0.4pl1.tar

and then configured by using this command
    ./configure --with-apxs=/usr/sbin/apxs --with-sybase-ct=/opt/sybase

till this point apache works but after using Make and Make Install Command, apache
does not work
I am not getting where I am wrong

Please guide me friends.

Regards,