On Sunday 19 May 2002 18:21, Josh Edwards wrote:
> Can someone look and help
>
> I have a  function that returns the date in this format
> [10/Apr/2002:01:17:27 +1000] but I'm having trouble returning the last date
> in the file.

[snip]

>   $lastdate = getmydate($fcontents[count($fcontents)-1]);
> //**************This is returning nothing?

If that's not returning anything, did you you try breaking down in smaller
statements? Build it up step by step and when it breaks you'll know what the
problem is.

/*
Flourescent lights are generating negative ions. If turning them off doesn't
work, take them out and put tin foil on the ends.
*/