Hey everybody,

thanks a lot for all the info i got, i know it's kindof a stragne question,
but i really had no idea to expect what to earn or to be offered in a
situation like the one i'm in now.
Now i know what to compare with and how to deal with everything and i think
i'm set on job-instructions for the rest of my life.

thanks a lot
i really appreciate it.

Jule

--