I look and I search everything, it looks I'm reaching to a wall :)
I used Netscape, I uploaded to my internet server, still the same.
Plus, I cannot find "header already send" at manual.

The error message is :
Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output
started at /mpla-mpla/main.php:41) in /mpla-mpla /main.php on line 83

Note that I use "header()" without problem on another php script on the same
server.(to redirect from a "parcked" domain)

Someone could help?

Thanks

Makis