On Tue, May 21, 2002 at 08:03:36AM -0700, Rasmus Lerdorf wrote:
> Depends a bit on what sort of globals you are after.  If you mean a global
> variable set by the user in the global symbol table you would do:
>
>   pval **tmp;
>   if(zend_hash_find(&EG(symbol_table), "foo", 3, (void **)&tmp) == SUCCESS) {
>     RETURN_STRINGL(Z_STRVAL_PP(tmp), Z_STRLEN_PP(tmp));
>   } else {
>     RETURN_FALSE;
>   }
>
> Would fetch $foo from the global symbol table, stick it in tmp and return
> it from your function.

I might be able to use this, but what I am really after is getting
values from the session variables, like $_SESSION["id"]. Is this
possible at all and if so, is this documented somewhere?

--
#!perl #                       Life ain't fair, but root passwords help.
# Eric Veldhuyzen                              [EMAIL PROTECTED]