Hello php-general,

We have recently hand a system melt down <sigh>.

After reinstalling apache, PHP4 and Mysql I then copied/restored from
backup the files(data and all).

Using phpmyadmin (2x) or infact any of my previous applications I get
errors like the following ..

Warning: mysql_db_query is deprecated; use mysql_select_db() and
mysql_query() instead in c:\program files\apache
group\apache\htdocs\phpmyadmin\lib.inc.php on line 506

Once again .. note that this is not just phpmyadmin.  All my apps seem
to be doing this type of error.

So my question is ... why would I be getting this now?  I have
restored in this manor before.

What did I miss in this?

I can send the phpinfo page if necessary
--
Best regards,
 Dtsig                          mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]