This is what you must do.

  Copy Part
^^^^^^^^^^

copy php4ts.dll to c:\winnt\system32\
copy php4sapi.dll to c:\winnt\system32\
if you want any extensions, copy them to to c:\winnt\system32\

  configuration part
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
 in php.ini
¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨
edit doc_root like : c:/Inetpub/wwwroot
edit extension_dir like : c:/winnt/system32
then remove the ";" infront of every extension you would like to have.

  now, in iis5.0
^^^^^^^^^^^^
don't use it as a "filter"
use it as an script/executable in the home flick, where you set document/web
root.

add "c:\winnt\system32\php4sapi.dll" and, fileextension, ofcourse ".php"

i hope i make sence... good luck.

"Joshua E Minnie" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
> Hey all,
>     I have a problem, that I can't seem to find the answer to.  I have
> checked the archives and the website, but to no avail.  I have installed
PHP