I've got a page where I create an Image that I want to put into one of my
HTML table cells.  I've been doing this by saving the file, chmoding it, and
then opening it using image source in the HTML.

The problem is that when you do that, the new version of IE has that stupid
pop-up window when you mouseover on an image.  When I create an Image in a
different file, and have the image source tag linking to that filename, for
some reason there's no pop-up window.  Is there any way for me to create the
Image in the same file and include it in the page without saving it and
opening it?  We just did usability testing and everyone hated the little
popup that Microsoft gave us.

Thanks!

-Natalie

Natalie S. Leotta