Hi,

I don't know if there is an easier way to do this but why don't you concatenate
the two values to be returned and then split the returned value ?
ex :
function myFunction($some_vars)
{
 $max=count($some_vars);
 $some_value=($max/2);
$result = $some_value.";".$max;
 return $result;
}
$resultado = myFunction($some_other_name_vars);
list($var1,$var2) = split(";",$resultado);

I hope it helps.

SR

$var1=should be the value of  $some_value
$var2=should be the value of $max